A translucent lacquer which provides an excellent anticorrosive action for a wide range of corrosive chemicals. It is used in industries like refrigeration, chemical plants, petroleum and sewage treatment plants where excessive moisture & corrosive chemical fumes are present.
Areas of application:
- It is recommended for long term corrosion protection of structural steel in acidic, alkaline and other chemical environments.
- Typical areas are steel in chemical machinery, pipelines of steel, and electroplating industries.
- Used for undercoating of automotive undercarriages.
- Protective coating for mild steel sheets, machined parts and structures during shipping or storage.
- Resistant to wear, salt water, splashes of mineral oils, aliphatic solvents.
- Excellent acid alkali resistance.
- Excellent resistance to climatic and environmental influence.
- Single pack and easy to use which does not require much skill to apply.
- Long term protection at low maintenance costs.
- Quick drying time ensure no lag on production line.